For the figures I used the following:
- Officer - Prussian with Russian officers head (I do like that head)
- Standard bearer - Prussian with Russian musketeer head (I did not want a pom-pom)
- Drummer - Prussian (with no arm chevrons (I filed them off of the model I have))
- NCO - Prussian with Russian head and musket.
- Rank and file - Prussian musketeer, as I wanted troops with a sword - plus a Russian musketeers head.
The figures above are in my standard 16 man unit, and are shown in close order. However for skirmishing they are all individually based, and I decided that in that role they should lose the standard and drummer, so I have replaced them with another NCO, and an officer with musket, using a Russian officer (with the gorget and lapel buttons removed).