Pages

Sunday 16 October 2016

French - Swiss Guards

In case anyone is still interested in the French infantry - I thought I would post pictures of a unit I have just completed.

I went for the march attack figure with the coat tails loose, as these are something a little different. I decided to paint them as Swiss Guard as I fancied some for my French 'Karoliner' army. (They would probably have been better with turn backs, but I wanted to try the figure without them.)









With the lose coats the range has become useful for earlier periods.

You should be able to put them on your Christmas list!

11 comments:

  1. These turned out well, and your painting shows them at their best. I will certainly be buying the French set of molds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to all of you for the positive response. It took a while but I think we finally got there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done, good to see you painting again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paul
      Thanks, I'm still painting a lot of 20mm WW2 - not really of interest on this site.
      Steve

      Delete
  4. beautiful ! at least they are coming !!

    regards
    paco

    ReplyDelete